Brickstone by St. John’s features diverse housing options in a neighborhood-style setting surrounded by acres of picturesque wetlands and trails. Designed for walking and opportunities to interact with your neighbors, it’s an easy 10- to 15-minute stroll from end to end. At the center is the Village Square, a community focal point and home to many on-site services, retail establishments, and open spaces where neighbors can gather to meet, eat, converse, or simply relax. You are also just steps away from the new, fully equipped Boat House fitness center.
A Beautiful Setting for Worry-Free Living
A focus of the Brickstone retirement community experience is its abundance of paths, trails, and walks. You can enjoy the many trees and wetlands right on the property—including fishing ponds. You can often see deer and other wildlife on your walk. You are also just down the hill from Highland Park, home of the world-famous Lilac Festival.
You will have more time to enjoy these beautiful surroundings as well. That is because most of the burdens of home ownership will be a thing of the past. Interior and exterior property maintenance and on-site security services are included in your rent.
Enjoy Living in Your Well-Appointed Home
Brickstone by St. John’s residences offer you a choice of tasteful finishes, including stainless steel appliances, Silestone® countertops, cathedral ceilings, full-size washers and dryers, and radiant floor heating.
Optional Amenities for Maximum Flexibility
Brickstone offers a variety of “a la carte” services and amenities, allowing you to choose exactly what you need—a unique offering in Rochester, NY, retirement communities.
- A variety of dining options (including delivery) available both on-site at the Village Square and at St. John’s Meadows
- Housekeeping services
- PERS (Personal Emergency Response System)
- Transportation for medical and personal appointments
- Shuttle service for grocery shopping, RPO, and Geva
- Handyman maintenance services for custom requests
Even More Amenities Right Next Door
Living at Brickstone by St. John’s, you will also be able to enjoy all of the amenities of St. John’s Meadows, located just a short walk or free shuttle ride away.
- An array of social, educational, and entertainment programming
- Libraries and gift shop
- Salon and massage therapy
- Indoor, heated swimming pool and additional fitness room
- Billiard room and woodworking shop
- Geriatric medical practice and medical lab